By providing me with your Social Security earnings history, I can accurately predict what type of monthly benefit you should recieve at any eligible age between 62 and 70. The neat thing about this is that my software not only takes into account your earnings history, but it also accounts for any future changes in income between now and when you stop working when determining your SS benefits. It is also is able to assume that you stop working before 62. This is more accurate that a lot of online calculators that assume you work until at least 62 and your income never changes.
- Please follow these instructions carefully as I need your actual earnings history not your statement. The statement may bunch some of your earnings years together which I don't want.
- Go to the Social Security Administration's official website and create an account if you haven't done so already.
- Log in to your account.
- On the home screen, scroll down to the Eligibility and Earnings Section.
- Click on "Review Your Full Earnings Record Now"
- Email a screenshot of your results to email@example.com
- It's important to review this information regulary over the course of your career in order to make sure the correct amount of earnings has been reports.