We know nothing is more important than protecting your information. We take every precaution to make sure our meetings our private and confidential. This includes the following:
- We never publicly share any meeting links or passwords.
- Every meeting link we send you has a built-in encrypted password.
- Before each meeting starts, we use the "waiting room" feature. This means when you click to join our meetings, you are first placed into a virtual meeting room. We then have to manually allow you to enter the actual meeting. This way even if somebody did gain access to the meeting link, they still can't enter the actual meeting without our permission.
- We use the "lock meeting" feature. This means once we manually allow you entrance into the actual meeting, we hit the lock button and nobody else is allowed to join.
- At times me may ask you to share your screen, however, we will NEVER ask you to log into anything or share your screen while displaying any type of information that may be sensitive. If fact, throughout your entire relationship with HCP Wealth Planning, we will NEVER ask for your login credentials to anything. EVER.
- Anytime Zoom announces new updates to it's software, we immediately update our app to make sure it's security settings are up to date.
- Zoom also states the following on it's own website: "We never have, and have no future intentions, to sell your information to advertisers. Zoom does not monitor your meetings or its contents. Zoom complies with all applicable privacy laws, rules, and regulations in the jurisdictions in which it operates, including the GDPR and the CCPA.?
- Q: Am I required to always be on camera during our Zoom meetings? A: No. All we care about is you being as comfortable as possible during our meetings so we can really focus on what's important. While we will always be on camera so you can see our smiling face and possibly our chief motivational officer in the background (our mini schnauzer), it is completely up to you if and when you want to be on camera.
- Q: Will our meetings be recorded? A: Our meetings will never be recorded. We will send you a follow up email that summarizes what we discussed.
- Q: Do I have to have a computer to use Zoom? A: No, you can access Zoom meetings from any mobile device in addition to a computer.
- Q: How do I access a Zoom Meeting? A: Whenever a meeting is scheduled, you will receive an email containing a link to the meeting. As mentioned previously this link has an encrypted password built into it.
- Q: Will all of our meetings be conducted through Zoom? A: No. sometimes it makes more sense to have a phone call or communicate via email.
*Your web browser will download Zoom automatically when you start or join your first Zoom meeting. If you want to proactively download it before out first meeting you can do so here.
If you have any more questions about our video conference meetings please don't hesitate to reach out to us!